Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hot Chocolate Please Pt. 2

Vogue Africa DENIED.


And how unfortunate. I believe that this would have sold like

HOT CAKES.


Continuing on with my "Hot Chocolate Please" talk which stemmed from

me not seeing enough African American Models presented in

High Fashion Magazines today.

And now this... It makes no sense to me honsestly.

Yes we have magazines like Arise, and others.
But how often do you hear those talked about unlike Elle or Vogue Magazine?
There is Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Australia, Vogue India,
Vogue Japan, and the List goes on. Yet Vogue Africa can't get Approved?!?
Look at our Society.. smh
Read the story over at Coco and Creme



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

These images are Beautiful

and I dont think I want any more Vogue Magazines....

2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

It's sad, but Vogue only follows where big money is...terrible.

Krishana said...

Very pretty editorial pictures. It's good to see African America beauties in our natural state.

http://goldnraysofsunshine.blogspot.com/