Monday, January 4, 2010

LIVE LOVE LEARN

Let me just tell you guys how important those three words are to me..
This past weekend the guy that I had been dating for a little over a year
broke up with me. Yes I was sad, and upset.. but I cried, built a bridge and got over it
I want nothing more than to love and have the person I'm with love me back.
In the end it had nothing to do with me but a lot to do with him, and I respect his
decision although I was willing to stick it out.
I'm going to continue to keep moving and bettering myself as a person
I live, I love, and I learn from all past experiences. They make me stronger and wiser.
On another note, how was your weekend.. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. Lets make moves! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo sorry Mika! But I am glad that you are able to move on and look onto new things and better things. =)

Tamika said...

eeh dont be sorry.. like i said it had everything to do with him. he has to be alone in order to do what he has to do and get where he wants to be in life.. and thank u, I am too lol