Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair Catastrophe

Whats up ppl.. So let me TEEEEEEEEL YOU lol
I made a hair appointment last Thursday with the woman who normally does my hair
for this Sunday right at 1:00PM. I arrive to the shop ON TIME
and she is not there. I call her three times and each time her
phone goes straight to voice mail. So the last time I call
I leave a message. I wait until 1:40 and then I leave.
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE..
and then she calls me and says she has the worst
hangover and that she's never had a hangover b4
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME
how unprofessional man.. She has lost a client
And then she sends me a text saying that she was sorry again
and she was going to take $25 off.
What a freaking experience lol. smh yall

4 comments:

InnyVinny said...

SMDH.

That is beyond unacceptable.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Happy Holidays.

Kim @ Black Style Central said...

I think it's time for you to find a new stylist. I've had to switch a couple of times and it usually happens after a stylist start to take you for granted.

MK said...

tres annoying.