Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update

Working hard, trying to stay focused on the big picture. I have a lot in the works.. in my head lol, I just need to set goals and meet them. I'm very big on self motivation and doing things to better yourself and propel yourself forward in whatever it is you want to do with your life... Giving myself daily pep talks lol...


Anyway, I'm working on some accessories(bracelets to be exact), designing for House of Kas (Now Lead Assistant Designer), updating my fashion blog My Designer Dreams (I'd like to revamp the layout with some help), and possibly dabbling in some video where I talk about my outfit for that day..so on and so forth blah blah blah lol


All the while looking for a more stable job to bring in the amount of income I need to help make some of these things possible, and to pay some bills, move out.. Story of a struggling creative.


How is everyone doing?

No comments: