Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Experiencing DC

Last Thursday I had the opportunity to shoot for Mwari Magazine showcasing Newly Renovated Designs, and as usual I had a blast. I don't say I'm a model, maybe I should start? Idk lol.. But moving along; our meeting locations was Sova Expresso and Wine located on Hst NE in DC. This place is so cute, they have great pinnini's and the humus.. AMAZE..


Check it out..


This upstairs area gave a really nice vintage artsy vibe, old tables and chairs.. even an old chest was used as a bench, very creative.. And I loved the art work on the walls






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Mwari Mag staff interviewing the creator of Newly Renovated DaShawn.. can't wait till you guys see the pics from the shoot! I'll be posting them over at My Designer Dreams

No comments: