Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap

So this recap is um what... a week old LOL but dont mind that.
Last weekend I had to do a Fashion Show in Down town Silver Spring
entitled "Street Glam"
A buch of local designers as well as some of the stores showcased their clothing.
We had New York and Company, Mens Wearhouse, and Metomorphosis Boutique all showed some of their new pieces.
Designers included, Kas Collection of course, Booshie Designs, Kustom Looks, Thembee, Kasara Boutique, and Amore by Elizabeth Stajka.
I must say that this show was pretty hectic.. as most shows are... picture me running all over the place lol.. with no time to eat unfortunately..
Now that the show is over I'm all packed up.. but forget the steamer at the place, Blame it on my hunger smh.
Aside from that, my Boss and I head to a going away Party for one of our friends
and former Signiture Model of Kas Collection. Wanda who is in the Army
is being deployed to Afghanistan.
It was great seeing her before she left.
I wasnt able to get any photos during the show.. u know like back stage shots and such
because I left my camera at home, plus I was running around like a crazy lady lol..
But here are a few pictures from the night at Modern Lounge in Georgetown


Photobucket

Daryl a great videographer on the left, Wanda, and Steph.. I love this photo

Photobucket

And the photogropher snapped a candid of me.. Yall know I was on twitter haha..

Great night all in all I must say =)

No comments: