Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4Luv

Now introducing Mr. Daylin Aovion of 4Luv Clothing:
Me and this guy go back like cooked crack lol...
Not really but he my mans and what not, so it's only right
That I put his work on BLAST =)
I really dig these designs right here and
I forsee a great future for him..
Hey order a shirt at that.. they only $25 and great quality
Daylin and KAS rockin the tees
love the tee KAS is wearing


Miguel one of KAS' models rockin the
black on black L.O.V.E tee

KAS and Konan of radio station 92.3
(92 Q as many here in the DMV know)




aaw aint he cute lol.. rockin the 4luv splash heart tee




These are my faves





I dig these too



The back of all the tee's
Now go cop you one folks.. I still have to get mine
Aye Day what up?? lol

1 comment:

Daylin Aovion said...

Thannkkkss babe..

For orders and more info email:
Daylin_4luvclothing@yahoo.com

If youre interested in modeling for 4Luv Clothing email:
wright.daylin@gmail.com