Monday, June 14, 2010

Natural Hair Dilemma

Question for all of my natural haired readers..
If in fact the texture of your hair has changed due to slight
heat damage, can it be reveresed?
A few months ago I posted my sew in DISASTER, and
since then I have become conserned with my hair texture as of late...
The hair dresser blowdried my hair pretty straight before having
a braider braid my hair in order for her to do the sew in..
Since the blowdry I feel my hair has not been its usual,
soft pillowy curly self.. HELP

3 comments:

InnyVinny said...

If it's been this long and hasn't reverted, chances are it won't go back. =( S

She must have had that dryer pretty effin hot.

Unknown said...

I would say test various products that add moisture to your hair, like a leave in condition and hopefully that will get it going in the right track. =)

Tamika said...

Maybe its just me.. my mom tells me everything is fine and my hair still looks the same.. IDK some days its blah and other days its fine.. *sigh*