Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Recap

The Fashion Show at Lounge 201 went very well, and I enjoyed myself =)
I had 3 outfit, and it probably took me about a minute to
change lol (amazing right haha)
I wore pasties for the first time in life and
I didnt mind stripping down infront of strangers
at all lol.. it was fun lol.
Wish I had some pictures to show you guys. Those
should be coming soon.
My boss Kas came through and got interviewd by DMV Unplugged
He also provided the Models and clothing for the Human Mannequin's.
Have you ever taken a shot of Patron with your boss?
Haha I did, and it was great. My job is AWESOME

4 comments:

InnyVinny said...

Sounds like a good weekend!

Tamika said...

Yup, It was cool lol

Dirty Hair Halo said...

You have marvelous style. And, I want your hair really really bad.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Tamika said...

Aaaaw thank you sooo much. I really appreciate your comment, and I am definitely gonna check ur blog out =)