Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Upcoming =)

So.. If your following me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/meeekmillz

I have constantly been talking about how excited I am
about these upcoming photoshoots that
I have with KAS of KAS Collection Inc
alnog with photographers Damion Miller, and Roy Cox.

Shooting with Damion Friday

Check out some of Damion's work here (www.damionmillerphotography.com)
since I couldnt get a pic of his work

And Roy Cox Saturday (SUPER excited for this one)
Roy is a genius if u didnt know already..

Check out his work at www.4-optic.com

I will be assisting with the Styling of the Shoot !
Follow up photo's coming soon =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of you my DEAR =) Keep up the great work! =) Also check your email when you get a chance.

Unknown said...

congrads on that!

InnyVinny said...

Congrats, chica!

Tamika said...

Thanks u guys!

r[o]n said...

I envy your "close'ness" to these wonderful talented people! lol.