Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NY Fly Pt. 2

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to NY for the opening weekend of Fashion week and had a BLAST!


I love the whole atmosphere in NY during Fashion Week. Snapping pics, meeting ppl, having my picture taken. AWESOME lol


Peep some of the fly folk I captured during my trip, mostly outside of the Lincoln Center


Photobucket


I loved everything about her outfit, I would def rock something like this

Photobucket

Crystal from the show "House of Glam"

Photobucket

Mr. Swagger of Swagger360.com

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

THE coolest pair of tights I have seen thus far. I want some

Photobucket

The Lapels on his blazer are AWESOME he had on a pair of Louboutin loafers as well but I didn't get a good shot of those. Very nice

Photobucket

Loved her accessories, and her coat as well. Very cute

No comments: