Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was a very bitter sweet one.
Thursday I went to the fabric store with Kas and our Design team to look for fabric swatches
for our new line. Got most, but now all so we are planning a trip to NY in about a week. I'm very excited about it lol.
Thursday night I went out with a couple of my girl friends and partied at Lotus,
and Park here in DC and Friday morning I found out that my Grandfather had passed.
Still sad, but I'm doing better. My grand dad used to call me Miko (meek-o) Lol, I smile everytime I think about it. He'd be like "heeeeeey Miko" in his deep voice haha..
It was hard for people who weren't around him often to understand what he was saying but I always understood him. I'm going to miss him.
Well anyway, peep some of the pictures..


Photobucket

Drawings all laid out

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

PA and Assistant Designer, that is ME.

Photobucket
Kris, Imani, and Treesia


Photobucket
Caught in the moment lol


Photobucket

Photobucket
Imani and I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy

No comments: