Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update

Tonight I had the pelasure of sitting in on an all Male Fashion Panel Discussion at Howard University entitled Diary of the Refined Man. Held by BRAG HU.
VEEEERY Entertaining I must say lol. Panelists included:
Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs of Street Etiquette
Lawrence E Nurse Founder of Triple L Society
Ugo Mozie Stylist and Fashion Editor of Ghubar Magazine
Luke Pierce of DURKL
Laron Howard Public Relations/Event Coordinator at PR Consulting
Ouigi Theodore Founder and Creative Directior at the Brooklyn Circus
Shaun Ross Prominent Albino Model www.albinohommes.blogspot.com
and Pharoh Martin Co-Founder/ Co-Editor in Chief of The Smugger
These young men are doing their thing, and are an ispiration to all. I need to get on my grind.
Peep the shots from my black berry.. more "Professional" pics coming in next post lol


Photobucket



Photobucket

Nice way to end my day.

No comments: