Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update on this thing called LIFE

It's been a while folks... How you doin lol
Anyway, just a little update...
I'm feeling blessed right now and at a crossroad all at the same time
I was just hired by a company named FINRA doing Admin
work, and I had prayed about getting another job for a long time
YAY lol
On a not so good note though, I found out some things that I would have never
expected to find out about one of the ppl I work for..
and I just dont know what to do about it. Ima pray on it though
Now, about this new corporate job.. I need some new styles
to wear to work. Send me ideas folks, it would be most appreciated.
Got some pics I need to post up on here too. Stay tuned.
Peace out, until next time

2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

Good to hear, babe.

And if the info you found out doesn't affect you in any way, I'd say ignore it/let it go. It'll only add unnecessary crowding to your mental space.

Unknown said...

Girl! I wish I had pics of stuff I wear to work...I'll find some and email them to you. =)